Please follow the current measures:–
If you test positive for COVID-19 after being at our service, please notify a member of the Eldership Team immediately. Other than the person you choose to notify, your name will remain confidential.
– If you are unwell with any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home and join online instead. Symptoms of COVID-19 may include fever, aches, headache, nausea, diarrhoea, runny nose, sore throat, fatigue, loss of taste and smell, and any other flu-like symptoms.
– Masks must be worn indoors at all times for anyone 12+, and are recommended outdoors whenever physical distancing is not possible. Younger children are welcome to wear a mask if they would like to.
– We will be singing. But please wear a mask when singing.
– Please check-in on arrival.
– Please keep in mind to sanitize or wash your hands upon arrival and when needed throughout the morning.Thank you, everyone!